Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by "cui.hailin" <cu...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/18 10:16:32 UTC

BPEL vs NMR?

i have these question:

1,relation of BPEL and NMR?
2,in Spec of jbi, all jbi component use WSDL-based service descriptions.why
lw-component do not  such descriptions?
3,A three-party system invoke a service in servicemix,
calling through which way?web-service?spi?jmx?

thanks

Re: BPEL vs NMR?

Posted by Jeff Yu <je...@gmail.com>.
For the 2nd question, please see bruce's reply in the other thread.[1].

1:
http://www.nabble.com/Help-getting-started-to14295576s12049.html#a14295576

--
Thanks
Jeff

Re: BPEL vs NMR?

Posted by Jeff Yu <je...@gmail.com>.
I attempt to answer 1 & 3 question, please correct me if I am wrong. ;-)

On Dec 18, 2007 5:16 PM, cui.hailin <cu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i have these question:
>
> 1,relation of BPEL and NMR?

we can consider the NMR as a bus, and the BPEL as a Service Engine. which
means NMR doesn't do the real job, it just a coordinator..

> 2,in Spec of jbi, all jbi component use WSDL-based service
> descriptions.why
> lw-component do not  such descriptions?

> 3,A three-party system invoke a service in servicemix,
> calling through which way?web-service?spi?jmx?

I can take cxf-bc & se an example to illustrate how the job getting done.
here I assume the cxf-bc as a consumer, and cxf-se as a provider.

External Endpoint initialize a request -> cxf-bc -> NMR -> cxf-se.

> thanks

Thanks
Jeff