Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/15 15:39:14 UTC

Re: Sample Code - Using Topic -Subscription and Notification Mechanism Example.

See if the following pages could do any help.

[1].
https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/developing-a-jax-ws-pojo-web-service.html
[2].
https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/developing-clients-for-a-jax-ws-web-service.html

Jeff

Posted by sagar K <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, chi runhua for your valuable inputs.
I have already referred that part and I have succeeded in my other part of
implementation.
Wat i 'm really looking is WS-Notification mechanism sample or tutorial
using  JMS - Topic Mechanism.
I found tutorial using Queue, but I'm amateur to this field so finding it
bit difficult.

Please fill me these inputs if any, really appreciate.