Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by heack <ko...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/17 08:43:53 UTC

How to build nutch with "ant"?

I run "ant" in nutch base dir, and It compile successfully. But it does not
generate nutch-0.8.jar or nutch-0.8.war, only a nutch-0.8.job file(and other
plunge class) in build folder. What options should I use to run ant?

Thank YOU!

RE: How to build nutch with "ant"?

Posted by heack <ko...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your reply.
Now I resolve it, use ant package.

>I run "ant" in nutch base dir, and It compile successfully. But it does not
>generate nutch-0.8.jar or nutch-0.8.war, only a nutch-0.8.job file(and
other
>plunge class) in build folder. What options should I use to run ant?

ant -projecthelp (or ant -p) resp. for the jar I think it is ant jar

HTH

Michi

--
Michael Wechner
+41 44 272 91 61

Re: How to build nutch with "ant"?

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.

--
Michael Wechner
+41 44 272 91 61

RE: How to build nutch with "ant"?

Posted by heack <ko...@gmail.com>.
Thank you so much! Now It goes well.

run ant package.  the full distribution is under build/nutch-x,x folder.

Posted by Dennis Kubes <nu...@dragonflymc.com>.