Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net> on 2002/04/02 17:40:53 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/t/ssl http.t

On 2 Apr 2002 jwoolley@apache.org wrote:

> jwoolley    02/04/01 23:20:34
>
>   Modified:    perl-framework/t/ssl http.t
>   Log:
>   Okay, well the test works now, but it still fails at the moment because
>   mod_ssl really is broken.  :)

this patch does not change anything that i can see, both the old version
and new do this:

#lwp request:
#GET http://localhost:8530/index.html HTTP/1.0
#
#server response:
#500 (Internal Server Error) unexpected EOF before status line seen

please explain?

Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/t/ssl http.t

Posted by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>.
On Tue, 2 Apr 2002, Cliff Woolley wrote:

> The old version for me was giving a res->code of 200, not 500, because it
> was sending the http request to port 8529, not 8530.  Maybe it's related
> to the version of LWP I'm using?

strange.  i don't think it is lwp related.  probably not worth spending
time on, the new version is fine.

Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/t/ssl http.t

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.
On Tue, 2 Apr 2002, Doug MacEachern wrote:

> this patch does not change anything that i can see, both the old version
> and new do this:

The old version for me was giving a res->code of 200, not 500, because it
was sending the http request to port 8529, not 8530.  Maybe it's related
to the version of LWP I'm using?

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com