Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Evan Rusackas <ev...@preset.io> on 2022/03/17 17:58:37 UTC

[Announce] Superset Town Hall

Hi all!

Thanks to all of those that joined today’s Superset Town Hall (formerly Superset Operational Model Roundup / Committers Meeting)

Today was a big success in seeing some new faces joining, and gathering input on what’s important to everyone who is using, deploying, or building Superset.

The notes taken during the sync are available here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WNtQhrJLCN59tc6FDI2iq4W-aoS6CISCo6S7hHgGMpM/edit

If you’d like to attend the next meeting, please join us on April 14th at 9am PST. You can view this, and ALL the Superset community syncs on our Superset Community Calendar:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/2?cid=c3VwZXJzZXQuY29tbWl0dGVyc0BnbWFpbC5jb20

If you want to add items to the agenda for next time, please add comments on the above doc.
If you can’t make the syncs, or have questions on what transpired, please let us know here or on Slack, and we’ll continue to make this more comprehensive and open/inclusive.

Thanks,

Evan Rusackas
Apache Superset PMC
Preset | preset.io