Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Paco Avila <pa...@git.es> on 2007/09/03 12:57:31 UTC

Re: How to add lock tokens

El vie, 31-08-2007 a las 01:44 -0700, shepy escribió:
> Hi,
>
>    The question is where to execute session.addLockToken(lockToken) and also
> how to obtain lock tokens for specific user. And finnaly how to do this
> without changing jackrabbit specific code.

In OpenKM we store the lockTokens in the repository when an user
logouts, and performs an addLockToken() in the login process.
--
Paco Avila <pa...@git.es>

Re: How to add lock tokens

Posted by Paco Avila <pa...@git.es>.
El lun, 03-09-2007 a las 06:25 -0700, shepy escribió:
> Hi,
>        This is something that i had in mind. But to do this i need to
> intercept somewhere session creation and add lock tokens to session. Since i
> use remote repository i need to change rmi SPI code distributed with
> jackrabbit and i don't want to do this. Other solution is to store lock
> token as property (with document node) and control access to this property
> via access manager.

OpenKM is an OpenSource project hosted at SourceForge, you can see the
code in CVS.

--
Paco Avila <pa...@git.es>

Re: How to add lock tokens