Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/04 19:50:10 UTC

Home page layout

Now that we have a few postings in the blog, the Twitter window is
laid out poorly (it extends beyond the footer and looks quite odd).
Any ideas on how to deal with that?  I don't want to give up either
the blog postings or the twitter feed. Maybe we have to more severely
limit the excerpted content from the blog entries?

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Home page layout

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 11:39 AM, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just experimented using Chrome; adding a style="clear:both;" to the
>
> I'll go fix that ...

Cancel that ... I'm a bit overloaded right now.  I'll get to it later,
but I'm hoping someone else will take care of it. Thanks!

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210