Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "SHAIKH, AMAN (AMAN)" <as...@research.att.com> on 2019/06/24 23:06:21 UTC

Changing web-service URL, user-name and password of a client generated using soap2wsdl

Hi

I've used soap2wsdl to generate a JAR file from WSDL. In my code, when I issue a web-service request, I would like to change the URL of the server (hosting the web-service), user-name and password. How do I go about doing it?

thx
aman

Aman Shaikh
Principal Inventive Scientist
Advanced Technology and Systems, AT&T
Voice: +1-908-901-2074 (W)

Re: Changing web-service URL, user-name and password of a client generated using soap2wsdl

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
What is the username/password to be used for exactly? HTTP Basic
authentication? WS-Security?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh