Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martin Letendre <le...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/16 14:31:10 UTC

DatePicker

In the latest wicket javadoc I see that there is a DatePicker componenent
based on yui.

http://wicket.apache.org/docs/1.4/org/apache/wicket/extensions/yui/calendar/DatePicker.html

Great !

I have these dependencies in my project

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.wicket</groupId>
            <artifactId>wicket</artifactId>
            <version>1.4-rc7</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.wicket</groupId>
            <artifactId>wicket-extensions</artifactId>
            <version>1.4-rc7</version>
        </dependency>

But I still don't see this class in my classpath. Some special dependency I
should add ?

Thanks for you help.

Re: DatePicker

Posted by Marat Radchenko <sl...@gmail.com>.
DatePicker is in wicket-datetime artifact.