Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Deluigi Marcus <ma...@elca.ch> on 2006/11/16 12:17:36 UTC

Springmodules in Maven Repository

Hi!

The current version of Springmodules is 0.6 but the Maven repository
only contains the version v0.1
Is there any reason for this?
If not, can I update the Maven repository as a 'normal maven user'
without any permissions?
If not, can I advice Maven to use the Springmodules Web Site to download
the current version?

Greetings
Marcus

Re: Springmodules in Maven Repository