Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Josh <pa...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/29 23:49:39 UTC

directory structure of a Maven project using SVN

Hi.  I'm new to both Maven and Subversion.  I would like to put my
entire project under version control (that is, including my
project.xml, project.properties and maven.xml, as well as my src
directory) except, of course, for the target directory.  Do I need to
move/delete the target directory every time I do a commit, or is there
a better way of excluding it from my working copy?  Thanks for any
tips.

Re: directory structure of a Maven project using SVN

Posted by Josh <pa...@gmail.com>.
This is working beautifully, thanks guys!

Josh

Posted by Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@codehaus.org>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
svn propedit svn:ignore .
in the directory of the project and add "target" to that list
it's like .cvsignore.

Cheers,
Brett