Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Scheduler dolphin <do...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/29 08:29:15 UTC

Recent progress: New Features and Roadmap discussion

Hi all:
    Our first apache version is still doing some final checks, and then
will go to the apache distribution process, this release has some new
features.
*New Features:*
     1, multiple database support
     2, remove third-party dependence
     3, Flink, Http type task support
     4, Import and export of process definitions
     5, cross-project dependence

Last week , we hold our first meetup in Shanghai, and some core developers
 talk about the roadmap : " which features should we do?”, and we get the
initial result :

*Roadmap:*
   1、Task Plugin / code refactor
   2、Resource multi-directory management
   3、Permission design
   4、Task result parameter delivery between nodes
   5、Conditiona type task
   6、Easy to use
   7、Support multi-cluster task scheduling,for example:
        Test clusters and Production clusters

  If anybody has ideas, I want you join us, please reply this email, any
ideas will be appreciated!

  ps: meetup  PPTs will be uploaded to website: dolphinschedule.apache.org
)!

Best Regards!
2019-10-29

*DolphinScheduler(Incubator) *PPMC