Posted to olio-dev@incubator.apache.org by William Sobel <ws...@eecs.berkeley.edu> on 2009/01/22 22:56:28 UTC

Common driver library...

How is the common driver library coming along? Before I start making
changes to the Rails driver for Issues 10, 29, & 36, I would like to
see if the work was already being factored into the common layer.

Best Regards,
Will Sobel
Visiting Lecturer
RADLab - UC Berkeley
465 Soda Hall, MS-1776
Berkeley, CA 94720-1776
Tel: 510-684-6400

Re: Common driver library...

Posted by Akara Sucharitakul <Ak...@Sun.COM>.
Not too good. We have been chasing the PHP issues and updates lately and
while that all makes the basis for the common driver, I suggest we fix
the same in the Rails driver at the same time. Thanks.

-Akara