Posted to bcel-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Yaron Zakai <Ya...@identify.com> on 2006/01/27 15:23:39 UTC

JDK 1.5 support

Hi,

I would like to understand where I can help in order to enhance BCEL to
support JDK 1.5, in order to understand the effort that needs to be
done; it would be nice if we can breakdown the effort into subtasks.

So the questions are:

1. Which tasks need to be done to support JDK 1.5
2. Have any of these tasks already begun? I got a positive answer about
some work related to annotations support, anything else?
3. What are the time estimations for each of the tasks?
4. anyone else interested in doing this project?

Thanks, Yaron.