Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by astra123 <sa...@tcs.com> on 2009/05/04 05:54:11 UTC

How to view nodes in repository using JCR browser

Hi,

Im new to JCR..
i have created a nodes in jackrabbit reposirtoy using the
transientRepository class in JCR API.
can anyone help me on how to view the nodes in repository using JCR browser.

Re: How to view nodes in repository using JCR browser

Posted by astra123 <sa...@tcs.com>.
Hi,

I have downloaded the jcr-explorer.war from sourceforge.
I deployed that in tomcat 6,and have imported that into NetBeans 6
now im able to launch the Login Page.

In Login Page it is asking for JNDI name,username and pwd.
I need help on filling up those details in Login Page.

 i have attached the sample code which i have used to create nodes in
reposirtory.
My repository.xml and workspace.xml is the default one(which came along with
JackRabbit 1.5.4).
Have also attached the repository.xml for your reference.

Please help me to resolve this.

Thanks,

http://www.nabble.com/file/p23363818/samplecode.rtf samplecode.rtf
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23363818/repository.xml repository.xml

Re: How to view nodes in repository using JCR browser

Posted by Sandro Boehme <sa...@gmx.de>.
Hi,