Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com> on 2002/03/14 18:50:42 UTC

STX : Streaming Transformations for XML

Hey team,

Have you heard about STX : Streaming Transformations for XML ? This is
an ongoing project to define an SAX-event based transformation language
inspired by XSLT, but without the costly DOM-related stuff.

More info on http://www.xmlhack.com/read.php?item=1549 and
http://www.gingerall.cz/stx/index.html

This seems way cool and could well be the ultimate tool to easily write
efficient transformers.

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez

RE: STX : Streaming Transformations for XML

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: Sylvain Wallez [mailto:sylvain.wallez@anyware-tech.com]
>
> Hey team,
>
> Have you heard about STX : Streaming Transformations for XML ? This is
> an ongoing project to define an SAX-event based transformation
language
> inspired by XSLT, but without the costly DOM-related stuff.
>
> More info on http://www.xmlhack.com/read.php?item=1549 and
> http://www.gingerall.cz/stx/index.html
>
> This seems way cool and could well be the ultimate tool to easily
write
> efficient transformers.

That's the language I was looking for for XSP transformers...

Vadim