Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2000/03/25 15:24:46 UTC

[second try] Can we release 1.7.1?

Ok, people,

now that Donald's showstopper has been resolved by Ricardo, can we go
ahead and do the release? Many important bugfix are awaiting to be
release and we should do this as fast as possible.

Speak up! (donald, still problems with your SQL taglib?)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: [second try] Can we release 1.7.1?

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Sat, 25 Mar 2000, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Ok, people,
>
> now that Donald's showstopper has been resolved by Ricardo, can we go
> ahead and do the release? Many important bugfix are awaiting to be
> release and we should do this as fast as possible.
>
> Speak up! (donald, still problems with your SQL taglib?)

Ye gods, still haven't read through Ricardo's email thoroughly enough to
grok it all. I'm deep in the throes of march madness right now. I'll post
a patched sql taglib on Monday or Tuesday (unless someone wants to patch
it for me ;))

- donald