Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by antonio <an...@vieiro.net> on 2021/12/22 11:03:33 UTC

[CND] 4th and 5th donations review

Hi all,

Merry Christmas everybody!

I've added the following page "4th and 5th donations" to Confluence [1]
summarizing the status of these donations, with special focus on the
"CND" branch review.

All comments/improvements/reviews are welcome.

It would be great if we could agree on a "C/C++ Next Steps" document
somewhere, and link it to that one.

Some suggestions:

1- Improve the existing "cpplite" with backwards compatible "Makefile"
projects.
2- Generate C/C++ Clang "compilation databases" from those projects.
3- Enjoy syntax highlighting/autocompletion with those compilation
databases.

Kind regards and Happy Christmas,
Antonio

[1]