Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by ranke <ra...@apache.org> on 2021/05/06 02:54:51 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Dubbo API Docs 2.7.8.3 RC2

I'm very sorry, "Hash for the release tag" is wrong. I announce to withdraw
this vote. Later, I will amend the "release tag" and launch RC3 vote

ranke <ra...@apache.org> 于2021年4月29日周四 下午5:50写道:

Posted by ranke <ra...@apache.org>.
OK, I'll do it next time. Thank you very much~

Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> 于2021年5月6日周四 下午12:32写道:

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,