Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/09 18:29:39 UTC

Draft Architecture Guide for Tuscany SCA Java

Hi,

I have started to document the architecture for Tuscany SCA Java at the
following wiki page:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Tuscany+Architecture+Guide

Your contributions are very welcome to improve and complete it over time.

Thanks,
Raymond

Re: Draft Architecture Guide for Tuscany SCA Java

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.
On Feb 9, 2007, at 7:59 PM, Raymond Feng wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I used the Microsoft Word to draw the diagrams. Is there a portable
> format for the editing? Ideas are welcome.

Dunno that's why I asked ;-) How about OpenOffice? I'll probably have
some time next week to update to the new federated architecture.

Jim

Re: Draft Architecture Guide for Tuscany SCA Java

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.
Hi Raymond,