Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by stockii <st...@shopgate.com> on 2010/07/28 13:20:21 UTC

Re: Strange search

try to delete "solr.SnowballPorterFilterFactory" from your analyzerchain. i
had similar problems by using german  SnowballPorterFilterFactory

Re: Strange search

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
What does the admin page say is in your text field (see solr/admin, the
"schema browser" link....

Also, see what returns if you add &debugQuery=on to your URL, that often
is useful...

HTH
Erick

Re: Strange search

Posted by Gora Mohanty <go...@mimirtech.com>.
On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 1:23 PM, ramzesua <mi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can anyone give me working schema.xml and solrconfig from own project?
[...]

Solr comes with an example configuration in example/solr/conf/ . Please see
http://lucene.apache.org/solr/tutorial.html for an example of how to get started
with that.

As a schema is specific to the problem domain, as is solrconfig.xml to some
extent, having access to someone else's version of this would probably not be
of much help. Instead, you could probably use the example configuration, and
ask questions about anything that is not documented, or not well understood.

Regards,
Gora

Re: Strange search

Posted by ramzesua <mi...@gmail.com>.
Can anyone give me working schema.xml and solrconfig from own project?

Re: Strange search

Posted by ramzesua <mi...@gmail.com>.
Try to do some changes, but it's not help:
In _http://localhost:8983/search/admin/schema.jsp  I have, for example, term
"main" and frequency "7" for this term. But if I try to find this I don't
get any result. If I use wildcard, I have only 4 docs in response.
But if I try to find term "html" (frequency  "5") I don't get any result
even with wildcard. Where is problem and how I can it solvŠµ?

Re: Strange search

Posted by ramzesua <mi...@gmail.com>.
Can anyone tell my, why my search is so terrible? It's work realy strange.
Here my basic configs in schema.xml:
main filters:
<fieldType name="text_rev" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="100">
      <analyzer type="index">
words="stopwords.txt" enablePositionIncrements="true" />
generateWordParts="1" generateNumberParts="1" catenateWords="1"
catenateNumbers="1" catenateAll="0" splitOnCaseChange="0"/>
        <filter class="solr.ReversedWildcardFilterFactory"
withOriginal="true"
           maxPosAsterisk="3" maxPosQuestion="2"
maxFractionAsterisk="0.33"/>
      </analyzer>
      <analyzer type="query">
ignoreCase="true" expand="true"/>
        <filter class="solr.StopFilterFactory"
                ignoreCase="true"
                words="stopwords.txt"
                enablePositionIncrements="true"
                />
generateWordParts="1" generateNumberParts="1" catenateWords="0"
catenateNumbers="0" catenateAll="0" splitOnCaseChange="0"/>
      </analyzer>
    </fieldType>

and fields:

<field name="productId" type="int" indexed="true" stored="true"
multiValued="true"/>
   <field name="categoryId" type="int" indexed="true" stored="true"
multiValued="true" />
   <field name="templateId" type="int" indexed="true" stored="true"
required="true" />

   <field name="templateSetName" type="text" indexed="true" stored="false"
/>
   <field name="templateSetCaption" type="text" indexed="true"
stored="false" />
   <field name="templateSetDeleted" type="int" indexed="true" stored="false"
default="0"/>
   <field name="templateSetDateCreate" type="string" indexed="true"
stored="false" />
   <field name="templateSetPopularity" type="float" indexed="true"
stored="false" default="0"/>
   <field name="templateSetText" type="text" indexed="true" stored="false"
multiValued="true" />

   <field name="typeName" type="string" indexed="true" stored="false"
multiValued="true"/>
   <field name="typeCaption" type="text" indexed="true" stored="false"
multiValued="true"/>

   <field name="themeName" type="string" indexed="true" stored="false" />
   <field name="themeCaption" type="text" indexed="true" stored="false" />
   <field name="themeText" type="text" indexed="true" stored="false" />
   <field name="text" type="text" indexed="true" stored="false"
multiValued="true"/>

<uniqueKey>templateId</uniqueKey>

 <defaultSearchField>text</defaultSearchField>

 <solrQueryParser defaultOperator="OR"/>

    <copyField source="templateSetName" dest="text"/>
    <copyField source="templateSetCaption" dest="text"/>
    <copyField source="typeName" dest="text"/>
    <copyField source="typeCaption" dest="text"/>
    <copyField source="themeName" dest="text"/>
    <copyField source="themeCaption" dest="text"/>
    <copyField source="themeText" dest="text"/>

here schema for field "typeCaption" from
_http://localhost:8983/search/admin/schema.jsp;
html	        4
page	        4
template	4
text	        4
main	        4
seo	        3
meta	        2
tags	        1
keywords	1

If I search "html", I get all results, but if I search "seo" or "text" I
don't get any results. I try to use wildcard, but it don't help me. Can
anyone say, where is my problem. Sorry for my not well english.