Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Tim Pritlove <ti...@ccc.de> on 2001/11/09 21:44:45 UTC

Running rasterizer with X Windows / GUI

Hi all,

I noticed that the recent release candidates (1.1rc3) tries to start up
an X Window client on Linux (but can't connect to the - running - X
Server)  and my OS X puts up the GUI stuff as well.

But I want to run the rasterizer on the command line only not relying on
any GUI at all.

Is this no longer possible?

---
If organized religion is the opium of the masses then
disorganized religion is the marijuana of the lunatic fringe.
---
Tim Pritlove, Discordian Evangelist, <ti...@ccc.de>
PGP Fingerprint: 0588 53A1 B0EF 0C43  B6F9 A7A7 0777 36CD