Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Arjun Rajappan <ar...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/20 06:38:06 UTC

KeyBoard shortcuts missing

I am using trunk revision 1661021. In web pos keyboard shortcuts are
missing also those respective keys are not making any impact to
application. What i have to do to get keyboard shortcuts.

Re: KeyBoard shortcuts missing

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Unfortunately this ML does not support attachments. You need to find a way to share your image.

Jacques

Posted by Arjun Rajappan <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.