Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ttmdev <jo...@ttmsolutions.com> on 2008/06/02 20:21:24 UTC

Re: Sending message to password protected queue via JMX?

I have create AMQ-1761 and submitted a patch for review. The patch enhances
sendTextMessage() such that it accepts an optional username and password.
This allows you to send a text message, via jmx, while  authentication
services have been enabled.

Joe