Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Marco A.G.Pinto" <ma...@mail.telepac.pt> on 2015/01/31 12:15:39 UTC

Fwd: [Apache OpenOffice Extensions] Bud commented on English dictionaries for Apache OpenOffice

Hello!

It seems to be true.

I tried to download it too and it says that the file cannot be found.

I have just re-uploaded it, but it still doesn't work.

Could someone have a look at it?

PS->I have to leave to my job soon and can't stay here for long.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
          ----------------------

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
Same things, confirm the feed is including the new version, I think this
info is on an XML backend.

Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor

Re: Fwd: [Apache OpenOffice Extensions] Bud commented on English dictionaries for Apache OpenOffice

Posted by Max Merbald <ma...@gmx.de>.
Hi Marco,

Posted by "Marco A.G.Pinto" <ma...@mail.telepac.pt>.
Strange... now it is working...