Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Anthony Galea <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/28 14:27:48 UTC

cloudstack/simulator

Hi,

Ran into an issue while trying the docker container cloudstack/simulator
<https://hub.docker.com/r/cloudstack/simulator/>

docker run --name cloudstack -d -p 8080:8080 cloudstack/simulator

docker logs output attached.

Can access the dashboard without issues with v4.6.0 but with latest I get a
503.[image: Inline image 1]
Regards,
Anthony

Re: cloudstack/simulator

Posted by Anthony Galea <an...@gmail.com>.
with a fresh pull it works for me as well
thanks

Re: cloudstack/simulator

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--