Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/10 19:27:16 UTC

[M2] Maven logo?

Is there a maven logo out there, I mean different from the tradionnal apache
feather?
Would be very nice to have one, especially with the popularity Maven 2.0 is
enjoying.

--
Alexandre Poitras
Québec, Canada

Re: [M2] Maven logo?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I think this is a good idea. We've had a few requests to use logos in
the past, so a page to point them at would be cool.

It would also be nice to have the powered by/built by logo easy
available to projects that want to display it, even if they don't use
Maven to build their site.

- Brett

Re: [M2] Maven logo?

Posted by nhb <na...@mergere.com>.
Hi,

Re: [M2] Maven logo?

Posted by Alexandre Poitras <al...@gmail.com>.
I would like but my skills are limited to the obscure language known as
Java. I'm a tradionnal geek I guess :). I was just wondering because I was
doing a little presentation of Maven 2 where I work. Maybe a contest would
be nice! Maven2 seems to enjoys a good popularity lately.

On 11/23/05, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:

> A powered-by logo, you mean?
>
> There are a few, but I think they are all quite outdated. There is the
> main logo in the top-right of the site, but its not suitable as a
> powered-by.
>
> Are you volunteering? :)
>
> Cheers,
> Brett
>
> Alexandre Poitras wrote:
> > Is there a maven logo out there, I mean different from the tradionnal
> apache
> > feather?
> > Would be very nice to have one, especially with the popularity Maven 2.0is
> > enjoying.
> >
> > --
> > Alexandre Poitras
> > Québec, Canada