Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Eric Miles <er...@kronos.com> on 2007/08/24 15:51:17 UTC

schema first development

Hi all.  I'm attempting to upgrade my current XFire 1.2.6 service to CXF
2.0.1 and having a few speed bumps.  First off, we're doing schema first
development with JAXB and using Spring for our container.

For CXF, I hope to use Spring's namespace support and this is where one
of my problems lie.  I have taken a service, and done the following:

	<jaxws:endpoint id="tawsMobileService"
implementor="#tawsMobileServiceImpl" name="MobileService"
		address="/MobileService">
		<jaxws:inInterceptors>
			<ref bean="wss4jInterceptor"/>
			<ref bean="wsAuthenticationInterceptor"/>
		</jaxws:inInterceptors>
		<jaxws:schemaLocations>

<jaxws:schemaLocation>classpath:com/kronos/taws/services/mobile/MobileService.xsd</jaxws:schemaLocation>
		</jaxws:schemaLocations>
	</jaxws:endpoint>

However, when I start the server, I get the following error:

org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException: Configuration problem: Failed to import bean definitions from URL location [classpath:com/kronos/taws/services/servicesContext.xml]
Offending resource: ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/taws-services-servlet.xml]; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException: Configuration problem: Cannot locate BeanDefinitionParser for element [schemaLocation]
Offending resource: class path resource
[com/kronos/taws/services/servicesContext.xml]
Caused by:
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException: Configuration problem: Cannot locate BeanDefinitionParser for element [schemaLocation]
Offending resource: class path resource
[com/kronos/taws/services/servicesContext.xml]
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.FailFastProblemReporter.fatal(FailFastProblemReporter.java:59)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.ReaderContext.fatal(ReaderContext.java:68)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.ReaderContext.fatal(ReaderContext.java:55)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHandlerSupport.findParserForElement(NamespaceHandlerSupport.java:79)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHandlerSupport.parse(NamespaceHandlerSupport.java:69)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1114)
	at
org.apache.cxf.configuration.spring.AbstractBeanDefinitionParser.getAndRegisterFirstChild(AbstractBeanDefinitionParser.java:175)
	at
org.apache.cxf.configuration.spring.AbstractBeanDefinitionParser.setFirstChildAsProperty(AbstractBeanDefinitionParser.java:139)
	at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spring.EndpointDefinitionParser.doParse(EndpointDefinitionParser.java:112)

I have a few other questions, however I feel if I can fix this my others
might go away :)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Eric

Re: schema first development

Posted by Eric Miles <er...@kronos.com>.
I'm using Maven2 to build my application, so I thought I probably have a
dependency missing.  I tried to use the cxf-bundle as it seems as though
that is an all encompassing dependency, rather than identifying them in
individually.  I receive the same error with this as I do the other.

If that's the case, how do I display my schema in a dynamically
generated WSDL?

Thanks,
Eric