Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Ravi Giri <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/17 11:25:59 UTC

Re: Please help! I need *GENERAL* troubleshooting

On 5/17/06, kynn@panix.com <ky...@panix.com> wrote:

> What I desperately need are ***general*** troubleshooting techniques!

Such ongoing issues point to an issue with either the underlying OS or h/w.

Try the following to isolate what might be causing the issues -

1. Move the repository to a different machine (with Same OS, SVN version)
2. Change filesystem backend to FSFS
3. Create a new SVN repository on the same system and populate it with
test/junk code and run some operations to see if any problems come up

--
Ravi