Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Frederic Chalons <fr...@hsoftware.com> on 2006/01/06 10:35:49 UTC

Equivalent to -lib option within the ant-file itself with no taskdef?

Hi,

To include ant-contrib, I have to do the following:

    /<taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties">/
    /  <classpath>/
    /    <pathelement location="your/path/to/ant-contrib.jar" />/
    /  </classpath>/
    /</taskdef>/

antcontrib.properties defined the
"typename=fully.qualified.java.classname" associations.

However, for the FTP task, I can just pass as argument to the -lib
option the path of jakarta-oro and commons-net.
I do not need any taskdef or "typename=fully.qualified.java.classname"
and Ant still find his way out when I use <ftp>...</ftp>

I would like to get the same behaviour without using "-lib" on the
commandline and rather define the extra jar within build.xml itself.
How can I do that?

Thank you,
Frédéric