Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org> on 2021/04/28 16:21:55 UTC

Release 1.27?

All,

  There have been a number of key fixes in 1.x and some security fixes
in some of our dependencies.  Any objections to starting the release
process for 1.27 in the next few weeks?  Any blockers we need to fix
for 1.27?

     Cheers,

           Tim

ref: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TIKA-3375

Re: Release 1.27?

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
Thank you Konstantin! I’m not planning on updating POI because ooxml
schemas lite didn’t have enough classes for our unit tests.

Andi recently made some updates on their trunk, and I haven’t had a chance
to confirm those fixes work :(.

If we wanted to drop the full ooxml schemas into our jar, I can test 5.0.0
w our regression files.

Re: Release 1.27?

Posted by Konstantin Gribov <gr...@gmail.com>.
+1 for release