Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ahmet temiz <ah...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/07 21:48:07 UTC

to build jsf project

hello

I am new to Maven.

I want to build jsf project with:
 - RichFaces
 - Geoserver

how should I Maven ?

I will appreciate, if you guide me about it.

kind regards

Re: to build jsf project

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
start with the maven in 5 minutes tutorial, read the sonatype book, keep
saying "maven is not like ant"

google is your friend for the above

use archetype to create a war project
edit the pom to add dependencies on myfaces and the other frameworks you
want.
use jetty to do quick testing

you won't understand the above until after you read the stuff in the first
paragraph.

- Stephen

---
screen