Posted to users@flex.apache.org by JAGADEESH <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/17 05:50:16 UTC

How to stop already running webcam instance using adobe flex programming

How to detect running webcam instance through adobe flex programming to stop
and start the webcam device ? we need to stop already running mutiple webcam
devices and start the webcam using adobe flex programming ?

Re: How to stop already running webcam instance using adobe flex programming

Posted by JAGADEESH <ja...@gmail.com>.
we are capturing user photo through webcam using flex application.
our requirement is to verify any already running webcam instance and if
instance is already in running
mode then to stop this instance and start new webcam instance, when user
clicks on "Allow" button in Adobe dialog box.

var cam:Camera=Camera.getCamera();
videodisplaycontent_id.attachCamera(cam);
cam.addEventListener(StatusEvent.STATUS, handleCameraStatus, false, 0,
true);

Re: How to stop already running webcam instance using adobe flex programming

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
What are you trying?  Please post some code so we can take a look and help
you out.

Thanks,
Om