Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com> on 2008/09/26 17:08:42 UTC

commons-dbcp-all consistency problem

Hi,

After a recent checkout (this afternoon), I noticed commons-dbcp-all
dependency (from the openejb parent module) changed from
     <dependency>
        <groupId>org.apache.openejb</groupId>
        <artifactId>commons-dbcp-all</artifactId>
        <version>1.3</version>
      </dependency>
      <dependency>
        <groupId>org.apache.openejb</groupId>
        <artifactId>commons-dbcp-all</artifactId>
        <version>1.3-r699049-SNAPSHOT</version>
      </dependency>

But, the openejb/deps/commons-dbcp-all module as the "org.apache" group id.
It breaks dependencies management.

Can you put it more consistent ?

regards,
Jean-Louis

Re: commons-dbcp-all consistency problem

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
Aha!  I was thrown off as you showed the correct groupId in both the
before and after.  Anyway, good catch.  I've added the expected groupId.

Thanks, Jean-Louis!

-David

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@atosorigin.com>.
David,