Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Sylwester Lachiewicz <sl...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/29 22:14:49 UTC

Second ITs - MNG-6513 and MNG-6521

Looking for someone to second 2 fixes to ITs

MNG-6513 Migrate Plexus Javadoc tags to annotations - we still use
deprecated solution here
MNG-6521 Prepare ITs to tests with Java 12 - with the latest enablement of
Java 12-ea we can try to use for testing - no surprise here, for me tests
looks green.

I'm also working on MNG-5995 - to remove a dependency on maven-compat and
unfortunately lots of plugins/tests still depends on Maven 2.x code. So
question is - should we also migrate ITs to 3.x or keep as-is forever?

BR
Sylwester