Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexei Scherbakov <al...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/26 12:32:28 UTC

[DISCUSSION] IEP-91 Transaction protocol

Hello, igniters.

After a long and hard work I've finally pushed the IEP
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/IEP-91%3A+Transaction+protocol>
the necessary detail level.
Any useful feedback would be greatly appreciated.

--

Best regards,
Alexei Scherbakov

Re: [DISCUSSION] IEP-91 Transaction protocol

Posted by sameiksha kiran k <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hai team ,
can u please remove my mailid from your mailing chain

Posted by Alexei Scherbakov <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roman, good catch.

These methods should be in Transaction, I've fixed that.

вт, 11 окт. 2022 г. в 13:12, Roman Puchkovskiy <roman.puchkovskiy@gmail.com

Posted by Roman Puchkovskiy <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alexei.