Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Gilad Denneboom <gi...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/20 16:26:33 UTC

PDActionSound Issues

Hi all,

I'm trying to associate a "Play Sound" action with a button field using the
new PDActionSound object and the code provided by Tilman (Here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/36749927/pdfbox-creating-sound-object-with-link-reference-to-external-mp3-or-wav-file/36753430),
and I'm getting mixed results. First of all, I'm unable to use a 16-bit WAV
file, but it does work with 8-bit files. However, the files get corrupt in
the process and a nasty click is added to them.
Anyone experienced something like this in the past, or happens to know what
could be causing it? I'm happy to share the source files, if necessary.

Thanks!

Gilad.

Re: PDActionSound Issues

Posted by Gilad Denneboom <gi...@gmail.com>.
Not sure what you mean, exactly, but I did try your first StackOverflow
solution and it didn't work. Only the second one did, to some extent.

Re: PDActionSound Issues

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.

Re: PDActionSound Issues

Posted by Gilad Denneboom <gi...@gmail.com>.
Something like this?
​

Re: PDActionSound Issues

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Thanks, done.

Tilman

Re: PDActionSound Issues

Posted by Gilad Denneboom <gi...@gmail.com>.

Re: PDActionSound Issues

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.

Re: PDActionSound Issues

Posted by Gilad Denneboom <gi...@gmail.com>.

Re: PDActionSound Issues

Posted by Gilad Denneboom <gi...@gmail.com>.

Re: PDActionSound Issues

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.

Re: PDActionSound Issues

Posted by Gilad Denneboom <gi...@gmail.com>.

Re: PDActionSound Issues

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.

Re: PDActionSound Issues

Posted by Gilad Denneboom <gi...@gmail.com>.

Re: PDActionSound Issues

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.

Re: PDActionSound Issues

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
Hi

Re: PDActionSound Issues

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 22.06.2016 um 21:29 schrieb Gilad Denneboom:
> Do you mean a PDF that contains a button with the Play a Sound action? I'll
> be happy to create one and send it to you.

Yes, please do.

Re: PDActionSound Issues

Posted by Gilad Denneboom <gi...@gmail.com>.

Re: PDActionSound Issues