Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jeremy Aston <je...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2001/09/27 06:22:10 UTC

cTwIG Update (was RE: C2 Stylesheet, logicsheet and content)

Just to advise that I have added examples similar to the ones in this thread
to the cTwIG site (www.pigbite.co.uk/ctwig/index.html) under the
Transformations pages .

Best regards

Jez

Posted by Michael Bierenfeld <mi...@atmiralis.de>.
Hm,

currently I am trying to integrate JBOSS (EJB-Server) into cocoon. But I
havent finished that. If its done I 'll post it.

Posted by Jeremy Aston <je...@yahoo.co.uk>.
 Hi Michael,
Doh!  Is there any other documentation that you are working on that could be useful on ctwig?
Regards
Jeremy
  Michael Bierenfeld <mi...@atmiralis.de> wrote: Jeremy Aston wrote:

> Just to advise that I have added examples similar to the ones in this thread
> to the cTwIG site (www.pigbite.co.uk/ctwig/index.html) under the
> Transformations pages .
>
> Best regards
>
> Jez

*smile*

thats exaclty what I have done too. Thx.

Regards

Michael

For additional commands, e-mail:

Re: cTwIG Update (was RE: C2 Stylesheet, logicsheet and content)

Posted by Michael Bierenfeld <mi...@atmiralis.de>.

cTwIG and TC4

Posted by Jeremy Aston <je...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Hi

I note that may people are having issues with TC4 installations.  At them
moment my notes only cover TC3.2.3 so are not helping many of these people.
I would love to add TC4 notes in but am stuggling time wise.  If you want to
help then I would be more than please to hear from you.  For more
information please see http://www.pigbite.co.uk/ctwig/contributing.html.

Regards

Jez