Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2014/11/19 17:13:54 UTC

Code of Conduct

Hi,

I don't think we have any problems in the OFBiz community, but it's worth to be known
http://apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct.html

Jacques

Re: Code of Conduct

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
Le 19/11/2014 17:13, Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I don't think we have any problems in the OFBiz community, but it's
> worth to be known
> http://apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct.html
>
> Jacques
Keep cool and make happy on the conflict :)

Thanks jacques for the sharing !

Re: Code of Conduct

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Thanks for sharing this document: it is definitely very useful to all of us. Much recommended!

Jacopo