Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org> on 2004/01/11 17:20:07 UTC

Re: cvs commit: maven-components/maven-core/src/java/org/apache/maven/jelly/tags/maven DependencyResolver.java WerkzDependencyResolver.java DependencyResolverInterface.java

On Sun, 2004-01-11 at 10:24, bwalding@apache.org wrote:
> bwalding    2004/01/11 07:24:30
>
>   Added:       maven-core/src/java/org/apache/maven/jelly/tags/maven
>                         DependencyResolver.java
>                         WerkzDependencyResolver.java
>                         DependencyResolverInterface.java

>   Log:
>   Ported from the old maven and upgraded to fit in more properly.

What does that mean? I don't want this code brought forward, which why I
used something else for project ordering. I don't want Werkz or the
graph package doing the resolution in the new code. I only asked that
the old code work with the when groupId/artifactId was being used.

Please, please, pretty please ask before you make additions to
maven-core.