Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Bernd Roemer <be...@bonn.edu> on 2001/06/05 05:48:05 UTC

XML form schema to generate forms

hi...

i'm bernd roemer, a german computer science student, and im looking for your
helpful sounding XML schema to generate your extended forms. I'm really
interested in it.

i don't use cocoon at the moment. I have some experiences with cocoon (1.5),
but i plan to compile a cocoon2 to exchange my php-extension (ext/sablotron).

if you know something about a running XForm Processor, a link (URL) or
something would assist me greatly.

cu

	---bernd roemer---

AW: XML form schema to generate forms

Posted by "Mag. Michael Gerzabek" <mi...@efp.co.at>.
I don't know exactly what u mean with extended forms but maybe have a look
at

http://www.infozone-group.org/schemoxDocs/html/proposal.html

cheers michael