Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org> on 2014/02/28 21:37:35 UTC

[Vote] cordova@3.4.0-0.1.2 plugman@0.20.1

Note that since we can't re-upload to NPM with the same versions, I've
bumped the version since my first attempt.

If you'd like to verify the files on dist/, you can now clone the repo via:
./cordova-coho/coho repo-clone -r dist/dev

And check the hashes & signature with:
./cordova-coho/coho verify-archive cordova-dist-dev/$JIRA/*.zip

There's no logic there to check the actual contents of the zip yet though
(if someone feels like adding this, please do!)

Please review and vote on the release of cordova@3.4.0-0.1.2 plugman@0.20.1.

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-6115

Both cordova and plugman have been uploaded to npm with the "rc" tag:
    npm install -g cordova@rc
    npm install -g plugman@rc

They have also been published to dist:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-6115/

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:
    plugman: 0.20.1 (6a827cc28167a31f9d3c1196303b0910ad87ec5a)
    cli: 3.4.0-0.1.2 (d9097de6b00a4ff39e3250bac36d343ff23294ad)

Upon a successful vote, I will tag the releases as "latest" on NPM and post
the corresponding blog post.

Voting will go on for 48 hours.

Re: [Vote] cordova@3.4.0-0.1.2 plugman@0.20.1

Posted by Bryan Higgins <br...@bryanhiggins.net>.
I found the following regression while testing this release against BB10.

I'm not familiar enough with the changes in plugman to have an opinion on
whether this outweighs the benefits introduced, so I won't vote either way.

Otherwise project creation, adding/removing plugins and build/run all
worked well.

Posted by Ian Clelland <ic...@chromium.org>.
+1

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Thanks for pointing that out. Lots of places to put your key! I've added my
key to dist/release/cordova/KEYS.

FYI - All of my gpg learning has been documented here:
https://wiki.apache.org/cordova/SetUpGpg

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.