Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Everton Agner <to...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/01 13:40:23 UTC

Tapestry and JMS

Hi,

Is there some Tapestry services - built-in or in some third party module -
to work with JMS queues?

Thanks

_______________________
Everton Agner Ramos

Re: Tapestry and JMS

Posted by Everton Agner <to...@gmail.com>.
I get what you meant now. yes, i believe it would be a tap ioc integration.

To be honest, I just look for some wrapper services for Queues's acess etc.
But if there isn't, I'll just make some.

_______________________
Everton Agner Ramos

Re: Tapestry and JMS

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.