Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Terry <ma...@aol.com.INVALID> on 2022/03/27 01:28:38 UTC

tomee.war installs with jmeter and bootstrap 404s

Hi,
I'm trying to install TomEE using the tomee.war following these instructions:https://tomee.apache.org/latest/docs/installation-drop-in-war.html

First I downloaded and installed a fresh copy of Tomcat 8.5.77 and then added the tomee-webapp-7.1.4.war renamed to "tomee.war" from this link:https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/tomee/tomee-7.1.4/tomee-webapp-7.1.4.war
It all seems to work, except for these steps from the above instructions: * Go to the TomEE installer webapp (http://localhost:8080/tomee/) and login with the user you added to tomcat-users.xml. * Verify the values and click "Confirm".
My /tomee page doesn't look like the screenshot in the instructions (above) and I can't get it to do anything. It only displays a "Toggle Navigation" button, an "Apache TomEE" link to the documentation, and an "Installer" link that goes nowhere. The reason it doesn't display correctly is because it's getting 404s for jQuery and Bootstrap:
http://localhost:8080/tomee/webjars/bootstrap/3.1.0/css/bootstrap.min.csshttp://localhost:8080/tomee/webjars/jquery/2.1.0/jquery.min.jshttp://localhost:8080/tomee/webjars/bootstrap/3.1.0/js/bootstrap.min.js
Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks,Terry

Re: tomee.war installs with jmeter and bootstrap 404s

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
> On Apr 12, 2022, at 1:40 PM, Terry <ma...@aol.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> (The subject should say jquery, not jmeter, oops.)    Thanks David. That's what I gathered after finding an older post here about using the tomee.war. And I was getting some other warnings that went away when I tried the full TomEE install. So, I'll stick with full TomEE.    Thanks,  Terry

Very glad to hear it.

-David

Posted by Terry <ma...@aol.com.INVALID>.

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.