Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Xavier Toth <tx...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/22 00:15:34 UTC

artifact:install jar name

No matter the jar file name it installs a jar named apparently for the
package name. It seem like the artifactId ought to be the original jar file
name and the groupId ought to be the package name.

<artifact:install file="${build.jar.dir}/${jar.name <http://jar.name>}">
<pom refid="maven.project"/>
</artifact:install>

Re: artifact:install jar name

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I'm a little confused by what you mean here. All I was
referring to was that jars with the same group, artifact ids and
version will end up in the same spot.

- Brett

Posted by Xavier Toth <tx...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.