Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by "Marco A.G.Pinto" <ma...@mail.telepac.pt> on 2013/08/13 11:52:44 UTC

Requesting privileges to the QA list

Hello!

I want to help, give me rights, my e-mail is: marcoagpinto@mail.telepac.pt

[10:36] <JZA> you do need to request priviledges to the qa list
[10:36] <JZA> we have that documented on the introductory modules for QA
[10:37] <JZA> is just saying I want to help, please give me righs, my
email is ....
[10:37] <JZA> u'll get it in a day, and be ready to go.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
          -----------------------

Re: Requesting privileges to the QA list

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 12:37 PM, Marco A.G.Pinto <
marcoagpinto@mail.telepac.pt> wrote:

>  Hello Rob,
>
> There are no links in the top left of the page (screenshot):
> http://i.imgur.com/2fWizPa.png
>
> I have seen Alexandro Colorado's screenshot and he has two links there.

Take a look at your saved query settings:

https://issues.apache.org/ooo/userprefs.cgi?tab=saved-searches

You might need to click the "add to footer" box for this query for it to
show up.

"Unconfirmed_Defects_on_4.0" looks like a good one.  There are some other
good ones as well.

-Rob

Posted by "Marco A.G.Pinto" <ma...@mail.telepac.pt>.
Hello Rob,

         -----------------------

Re: Requesting privileges to the QA list

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Marco A.G.Pinto" <ma...@mail.telepac.pt>.
Hello Rob,

Re: Requesting privileges to the QA list

Posted by "Marco A.G.Pinto" <ma...@mail.telepac.pt>.
Thanks, Rob :-)

I will dig into it on my next day off (Thursday).

Kind regards,

Re: Requesting privileges to the QA list

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.