Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by "David A. Lee" <da...@calldei.com> on 2000/02/07 19:01:46 UTC

Where to get Solaris and HPUX binaries

Where do I get the binary distrubution for XERCESE-C++ for Hpux and Solaris
?
I'm trying to get the C++ build on Solaris 7 with CC 5.0 to work and am
getting
some link errors (probably a solaris C++ bug) so would like to try with the
binaries first.
The download site only has Linux and Win32 binaries.

Thanks for any help

David A. Lee
Dal Enterprises Inc.
http://www.calldei.com

Re: Where to get Solaris and HPUX binaries

Posted by Arundhati Bhowmick <ar...@hyperreal.org>.
David,
There's no binary drop for solaris 7 with CC 5.0. You've to take the source
drop and re-build it for your specifications.
However, binary drops for solaris (2.6 with CC 4.2) and HP (10 & 11 with CC and
aCC) are available on www.alphaworks.ibm.com web-site under 'XML for C++'
section.
Thanks,
Arundhati