Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by tony vieitez <to...@ntlworld.com> on 2003/12/05 21:12:38 UTC

axis and resin

Hi

Does anyone know if axis is compatible with resin web server? If so I
would appreciate any information on this subject

Thanks

Tony

Re: axis and resin

Posted by Benjamin Tomasini <bt...@neteverything.com>.
Axis works great with recent Resin versions.  There is not much to it.
Just put the jar in your classpath.

Great product, Resin.

Ben

--
Benjamin Tomasini
NetEverything, Inc.

Re: extended character support

Posted by Sid Subr <si...@yahoo.com>.
so are you saying there are problems with the extended
character set?

http://webservices.apache.org/~dims/

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Yes. Use Axis 1.2 Alpha.