Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by wangxiaogang <wa...@apache.org> on 2022/04/11 16:34:50 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Linkis (Incubating) 1.1.0-RC2

Hi all

Thanks for reviewing and voting for Apache Linkis(Incubating) 1.1.0-RC2
release, I am happy to announce the release voting has passed with 4
binding votes and 4 +1 non-binding votes, no +0 or -1 votes.
Binding votes:
- Lidong Dai
- Du Junping
- Shaofeng Shi
- Jean-Baptiste Onofré

Non-Binding votes:
- Sherlock Homles
- Chen Xia
- Zhen Wang
- Gang Li

The voting thread is:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/n2q5f2j77976s5ckh29o94ygczzppqyn

Many thanks for all our mentors helping us with the release procedure, and
all IPMC helped us to review and vote for Apache Linkis(Incubating)
release. I will
be working on publishing the artifacts soon.

Thanks
On behalf of Apache Linkis(Incubating) community.

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Linkis (Incubating) 1.1.0-RC2

Posted by wangxiaogang <wa...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the reminder, I've closed it.

Calvin Kirs <ki...@apache.org> 于2022年4月12日周二 11:47写道:

Posted by Calvin Kirs <ki...@apache.org>.
Hi,