Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by sudeivas <su...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/28 23:16:29 UTC

InvalidBehaviorIdException and ComponentNotFoundException for modal windows

Hello,
       I am getting the following exceptions when I try to open and close
the modal window. First InvalidBehaviorIdException exception happens then
ComponentNotFoundException happens. I have given all the details in my log.

1.
Exception : org.apache.wicket.behavior.InvalidBehaviorIdException: Cannot
find behavior with id: 0 on component: [ [Component id = close]]. Perhaps
the behavior did not properly implement getStatelessHint() and returned
'true' to indicate that it is stateless instead of returning 'false' to
indicate that it is stateful.

Exception Stack Trace :
org.apache.wicket.behavior.InvalidBehaviorIdException: Cannot find behavior
with id: 0 on component: [ [Component id = close]]. Perhaps the behavior did
not properly implement getStatelessHint() and returned 'true' to indicate
that it is stateless instead of returning 'false' to indicate that it is
stateful.
	at org.apache.wicket.Behaviors.getBehaviorById(Behaviors.java:303)
	at org.apache.wicket.Component.getBehaviorById(Component.java:4430)
	at
org.apache.wicket.request.handler.ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.invokeListener(ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.java:254)
	at
org.apache.wicket.request.handler.ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.respond(ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.java:234)
	at
org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle$HandlerExecutor.respond(RequestCycle.java:750)
	at
org.apache.wicket.request.RequestHandlerStack.execute(RequestHandlerStack.java:64)
	at
org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.execute(RequestCycle.java:252)
	at
org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequest(RequestCycle.java:209)
	at
org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequestAndDetach(RequestCycle.java:280)
	at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.processRequest(WicketFilter.java:162)
	at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doFilter(WicketFilter.java:218)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
	at
	at
	at
	at
de.javakaffee.web.msm.SessionTrackerValve.invoke(SessionTrackerValve.java:147)
	at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
	at
	at
org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:615)
	at
	at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:293)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:859)
	at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:602)
	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

2.
Exception : org.apache.wicket.request.handler.ComponentNotFoundException:
Could not find component 'notificationWindow:content:close' on page 'class
com.xxx.xPage

Exception Cause : null

Exception Stack Trace :
org.apache.wicket.request.handler.ComponentNotFoundException: Could not find
component 'notificationWindow:content:close' on page 'class com.xxx.xPage
	at
org.apache.wicket.request.handler.PageAndComponentProvider.getComponent(PageAndComponentProvider.java:167)
	at
org.apache.wicket.request.handler.ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.getComponent(ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.java:92)
	at
org.apache.wicket.request.handler.ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.respond(ListenerInterfaceRequestHandler.java:239)
[...]

Please let me know if I need to do some setting in my application to
overcome this issue or Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Suresh

Re: InvalidBehaviorIdException and ComponentNotFoundException for modal windows

Posted by Bhavin <Go...@gmail.com>.
I am using wicket 1.5.7..
My modalwindow gets constructed everytime the panel that it is contained in
gets constructed. Im not sure if its the correct thing to do, but did you
try overriding getStatelessHint() to return false in your modalWindow?

Re: InvalidBehaviorIdException and ComponentNotFoundException for modal windows

Posted by sudeivas <su...@gmail.com>.
Internally it was a page expiration issue for me. Which version of wicket are
you using now?

Re: InvalidBehaviorIdException and ComponentNotFoundException for modal windows

Posted by Bhavin <Go...@gmail.com>.
Hi suresh,

I am finding i have the exact same issue, works fine in dev, but not
inproduction. Did you ever resolve this issue?

Would love to get some help on this one!

Regards,
Bhavin

Re: InvalidBehaviorIdException and ComponentNotFoundException for modal windows

Posted by sudeivas <su...@gmail.com>.
I am not sure what is 'behavior with id: 0' ... I am just trying to use a
simple modal window.. But when I try to close the modal window I am getting
this error.

org.apache.wicket.behavior.InvalidBehaviorIdException: Cannot find behavior
with id: 0 on component: [ModalWindow [Component id = contextKeys]]. Perhaps
the behavior did not properly implement getStatelessHint() and returned
'true' to indicate that it is stateless instead of returning 'false' to
indicate that it is stateful.

Anyone having the similar issue with modal windows?

I am using wicket-1.5.3

-Suresh